Lean Facilities Overview
Through a managed facilitation process, we bring staff, managers, and designers together at the planning table, building the work environments of tomorrow
Our unique combination of lean Value Stream Mapping and 3P creates a common language that translates workflow patterns into spatial design priorities. The result: a smooth, consultative design process leading to facilities uniquely aligned with the creation of customer value.
Facilities are becoming leaner.
Lean Facility Design reflects a growing trend in healthcare, manufacturing and the service industries towards lean facilities. Lean Advisors have partnered on projects for organizations like Starbucks, Coca-Cola, Saskatoon Children’s Hospital, and Quinte General Hospital. We help our customers achieve:
- Maximum efficiency: Lean facility layouts eliminate wasted motion and optimize flow, leading to high return on lean initiatives.
- Responsible spending: Lean Facility Design provides a list of design priorities, along with expected ROI, for budgeting purposes.
- Optimized for people: Lean facilities provide friendlier and less stressful environments for clients and staff.
- Predictable results: Lean Facility Design reduces re-work, streamlines review processes, and eliminates surprises.
- Immediate payback: The process uncovers efficiency opportunities that can be applied immediately in the existing facility.
Lean Advisors employs senior consultants who are veterans in the industries they serve. To learn more about how we can help you make your facility everything that it can be, Contact Us or Call 1-877-778-6413.
Lean & Green™
For decades, Lean has addressed the consumption issue head on. By reducing waste, companies improve their economic and environmental performance simultaneously. When organizations apply Lean, they save energy, space, materials, and human resources while improving their cost efficiency, speed of delivery and quality.
Ultimately, they improve their social and environmental track record while dramatically boosting their bottom line.
Becoming truly green is a transformation involving every employee in the organization.